The following sets out the general terms and conditions, which may be applicable to your reservation. Please read these general terms and conditions carefully. Should you have any queries please contact us for clarification. If you do not agree to or are unsure of any part of these general terms and conditions, please do not proceed with your reservation. By proceeding with your reservation, you indicate your agreement to be bound by these general terms and conditions.
Prices quoted (unless otherwise stated) are in Euross inclusive of associated taxes and surcharges and service fees, and is based on per person on twin-sharing basis. All prices are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, e.g. currency fluctuations, increase in hotel rates, local taxes etc. In the event of peak season, high occupancy or late reservation, prices quoted may differ.
Prices are based on a minimum of two passengers travelling together throughout the whole journey. No deviation or out-of-sequence travel is permitted for any passengers throughout the journey. Addition or reduction of passenger is not allowed. These packages are not eligible for accruals on frequent flyer mileage programs, hotel loyalty programs or eligible for any upgrade award redemption programs.
Infants (under 2 years at the time of travel) and children (2 to below 12 years at the time of travel) must travel with an accompanying adult. Infants (below 2 years of age) do not apply towards the minimum requirement of 2 passengers. Number of children entitled to child fare is limited to two for every paying adult.
Tickets are non transferable once issued and name changes are strictly not allowed.
Prices quoted do not include items like laundry, room service, telephone calls, unspecified meals or tours, beverages, excess baggage and porterage charges, passport and visa costs, airport taxes, personal and baggage insurance, tips and all other items of a personal nature. Usage of facilities at some hotels such as the health centre, business centre, spa, etc may be subject to a fee. Guests are advised to check with hotels prior to use.
Services for transfers and tours are conducted in English. Additional charges will be levied for foreign language speaking guides. Request for foreign language guides must be made prior to guests’ arrival.
By making a reservation through this website, online booking facilities, you agree to be bound by carriers:
- Conditions of Contract and Notices
- General Conditions of Carriage
Rooms at hotels are assigned on a ‘run-of-house’ basis, unless otherwise stated; that is, from standard room upwards, depending on occupancy levels. Allocation of room category is at the discretion of the hotel.
Triple-share is based on twin sharing plus an extra bed. The third person will be provided with a rollaway bed. However, some hotels do provide a room with two double beds for this category.
Hotel check-in time varies between 12 noon and 3pm. The usual hotel check-out time is before 12 noon. Hotels reserve the right to charge for periods when the room is occupied before or after official check-in/check-out times. While making the reservation, please consider whether the booking includes early arrival or late departure. Guaranteed early check-ins and late check-outs are chargeable.
Request for services such as double bed, inter-connecting rooms, smoking / non – smoking room etc are not guaranteed and are subject to room availability on the day of arrival. For such request, please send your email to email@example.com
Transfer services must be purchased in conjunction with hotel accommodation. Unless otherwise specified, transfers are provided in air-conditioned coach or minibus on ‘seat-in-coach’ basis. Seat-in-coach refers to a regular scheduled coach departure, which does not operate on an exclusive basis. Average waiting time is approximately 15 – 20 minutes. In addition, there will be no check-in assistance at your accommodation or at the airport, train station or cruise terminal. A surcharge is applicable if such a service is required.
For transfer services beginning at airports, train stations or ports, it is mandatory to provide the arrival details at the time of reservation. Transfer arrangements will not be provided for bookings with incorrect or missing arrival information and there will be no refund for unused services.
Transfers procedures are detailed on your voucher. For destinations like Singapore, transfers are serviced at the Singapore Stopover Holiday counters located at Singapore Changi Airport, Terminals 2 & 3. In the absence of a service counter, the driver or representative will meet you at the arrival belt or the appointed meeting point with a placard bearing your name.
Should you not be able to locate the representative or the appointed meeting point or counter, please call the relevant telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
For departure transfer, the ground operator will make the arrangement in advance. Should you need to change the pickup time, please ensure the ground operator is informed at least 24 hours prior to your departure. The change request is subject to seat availability.
Baggage may be transported by luggage vans to your hotel or airport/train station/cruise terminal, thus your bags may travel separately and may arrive at a different time.
Each person is allowed only one piece of baggage not exceeding 20kg. A ground handling charge will be imposed for each piece of excess, outsized or bulky baggage such as boxes, crates, golf sets etc and this surcharge will be paid locally to the porters.
Travel Idea l.t.d. assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage to baggage or belongings that occurred while they are in the custody of the airlines, other transportation companies, accommodation suppliers or the passenger. However, Travel Idea l.t.d. will assist you in making the relevant claim(s) provided it does not interfere with, inconvenience or hamper the conduct of the tour or other members of the tour group.
Tours services must be purchased in conjunction with hotel accommodation.
Unless otherwise specified, tours are conducted in English and provided in air-conditioned coach or minibus on a ‘seat-in-coach’ basis.
Suppliers of sightseeing tours shall not be responsible or liable for articles left behind or lost in the vehicles.
Pickup times from hotels are approximate and may be subject to traffic conditions. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
Travel Idea l.t.d. reserves the right to alter itineraries or cancel any tour prior to departure at short or no notice for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to insufficient number of tour participants. Should this happen, Travel Idea l.t.d. will offer you options of joining the requested tour at an alternative date or taking an alternative tour or the entire payment of the cancelled tour be refunded without further obligation or liability on the part of Travel Idea l.t.d.
- Bookings : Bookings are accepted on the website until 5 days prior to the date of hotel check-in. You are encouraged to book early in order to secure room confirmations. For late booking transactions within 5 days, please refer to ‘Contact Us’ for assistance. The applicable cancellation and no show policies will apply.
- Confirmation and Payment : You will receive an email notification on the booking status each time you transact online. Payment in full via credit card is required when the booking is fully confirmed. Failure to make payment within 48 hours of the booking confirmation will result in an automatic cancellation of the booking. The credit card holder must be part of the travelling party. Passengers must present the credit card that is used to purchase the tour package at check-in. If you fail to produce the purchasing credit card for verification, carriers reserve the right to deny the ticket holder(s) from boarding. If you are not part of the traveling party, kindly email Travel Idea l.t.d. to arrange other forms of payment for example, telegraphic transfer or bank draft.
- Vouchers : Travel Idea l.t.d. will email to you the electronic ticket, accommodation, transfers and tour vouchers (where applicable) when the services have been confirmed and full payment has been received. Vouchers must be presented to the ground operator and/or hotel upon arrival. The ground operator and hotel reserve the right to charge for reservations at the published rate if you fail to produce the vouchers.
- Cancellation and No-Show Policy : Cancellation charges will be applied in the event of any cancellation or no show as follows:
– From the day of booking up to 45 days before departure will be a fee equal to 50EUR per person.
– From 29-15 days before departure cancellation fees equal to 20% of the total value of travel.
– From 14- 1 days before departure the total amount withheld.
- Tour Cancellation : Travel Idea l.t.d. reserves the right to cancel any tour prior to departure for any reason whatsoever. Travel Idea l.t.d. may, if so chooses, recommend alternative tours preferably to the same destination or other tours to you. Should you decide not to accept the alternative, all monies paid to you will be refunded in full without further obligation or liability on the part of Travel Idea l.t.d.
- Itinerary Changes : Airline schedules and local conditions may affect accommodation and routing. Should this occur, Travel Idea l.t.d. will endeavour to substitute a suitable arrangement of similar value. Where possible, any changes will be announced before departure. If we find it necessary to change accommodation or a portion of your itinerary after your holiday commenced, we will strive to maintain the overall standard of the holiday arrangement. However, Travel Idea l.t.d. reserves the right to make minor changes at any time without compensation. No compensation will be made as a result of force majeure (i.e. unforeseen circumstances beyond human control, e.g. war, civil strike, earthquake, floods etc).
- Refunds : No refunds, either in part of in full, will be made for unused ground transportation, meals and accommodation, admission to tourist attractions or sightseeing tours not utilized. Claims with valid reasons, must be submitted within one month of cancellation. The original unused voucher MUST be intact at the time of application for refund. For any refunds, you are advised to contact our Customer Service Team directly. Please note that any amendments or cancellations after air tickets are issued or hotel/package bookings are confirmed are subject to applicable penalties and administrative fees.
- Travel Documents and Visas : It is the passengers responsibility to obtain a passport valid for at least 6 months and visas (if required) for the country to be visited. All proper travel documentation is the sole responsibility of each passenger. Please consult your travel agent or local consulate/embassy on visa requirements prior to travel. Travel Idea l.t.d. shall not be held responsible or liable for any expenses, reimbursement or refund of tour prices if any passenger is refused entry by any country.
- Travel Insurance : We strongly recommend that you purchase a personal travel insurance policy prior to the commencement of your holiday.
- Complaints and Claims : Any complaints/claims have to be made in writing within 14 days from the date of return. No responsibility is accepted in respect of any complaints/claims, which are made after 14 days of return.
Insofar as is permissible under applicable law, neither Travel Idea l.t.d. nor their employers or agents assisting or collaborating with them, is liable for any loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or expense which may arise in any way whatsoever during the tour/holiday.
Every person participating in any tour/holiday organized by Travel Idea l.t.d. shall be regarded as carrying his own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The traveler accepts full responsibility for losses and expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or acts of God. Travel Idea l.t.d. reserves the right to alter any itinerary and/or accommodation without prior notice to the passenger if it shall in its sole and absolute discretion deemed fit.
These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore in the event of a dispute.